How Can I Help Ukraine?
If you are on this page, you are serious about helping the Ukrainians. Many of us think that there is nothing one individual can do, but that is not true. Your little help and concern go a long way.
Like it or not, we are all being affected by the war- world morale is down, gas prices are on the rise, and a bully is having his way while the world stands and watches.
You can do something as an individual or as a small group. You don’t have to give up your job or career. These are a few simple things that won’t cost you much but will be a great help to the Ukrainian people.
Here are the following things you can do to help:
- Donate Money: You can donate directly to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense. We have created a Donate to Ukraine page. Use any cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tether (USDT) to help. A little contribution makes a huge difference.
- Via UNICEF: You can also donate via UNICEF to the World Food Program (WFP) that is currently working in the affected areas.
- Write to Your Congressman: Write to your local representative so that he can bring the matter to the national level. Aside from the Russian allies, most of the countries want to help Ukraine but are afraid of economic ramifications. You can let your government know that it is okay for the people to take a little financial hit, but it is time to stand up to a bully.
- Sign a Mass Petition: This generally works better. Instead of a personal letter or an email. When many people sign a petition, someone has to listen.
- Do a Silent Protest: You don’t have to be violent, but a silent pretest with some placards shows that you are with the Ukrainian people. It is best if there is a Russian embassy nearby, but even if there isn’t, a protest in front of any government building will do.
- Use the Social Media: You may also share this page on your social media accounts (Share button at the bottom) with hashtag #standwithukraine or #helpukraine. Feel free to make your own post in support of the Ukrainian people. It shouldn’t take long.
- Pray for Ukraine: If you are a believer, it won’t hurt to say a few prayers to the divine- at least for the children of Ukraine who are stuck in the danger zones. Leave a prayer on your social media and ask your friends to share with hastag #prayforukraine. It’ll be quickly picked up by the search engines.
It is time to do something. We can no longer ignore the needs of the Ukrainian people nor can we let a bully get away with war crimes.